Good Spirits is the local Luceti bar, specializing in drinks only, though they offer some simple finger foods these days. The bar itself has a couple of notable hotspots and features. You can also view this information at Zack's entry here !
- Zack Fair
- Buffy Summers
- Misato Katsuragi
- Phoenix Ikki
- The bar special. Orange juice, grenadine, tropical fruit juices, rum, and crushed ice, topped with ginger ale and a fruit boat to garnish.
- Southern Comfort, lemon soda, a dash of lime juice, with a slice of lime.
Contains mako liquer. Hazardous to your health.THIS DRINK SHOULD NOT BE SERVED UNLESS APPROVED BY ZACK FAIR
- Dragonfruit rum, lychee liqueur, tropical fruit liqueur.
- Tomato juice, vodka, habanero sauce, lemon and lime juice, salt, and... too many dashes of tabasco. Handle with care.
- Brandy, creme de violette, ginger liqueur, and homemade whipped cream with a sprinkle of nutmeg.
- 3 oz dark rum, 1/2 oz ginger liqueur, 3 dashes angostura bitters, served on the rocks garnished with a lemon twist and a piece of candied ginger. This drink is unspeakably strong, yet smooth with a fierce afterburn. It gets sweeter as you drink it.
- ~1/2 oz of midori with champagne poured in.
- Muddled mint leaves in a few drops of simple syrup at the bottom of the glass, add a dash of ginger liqueur with squeeze of lemon juice, topped off with nigorizake. The rim is coated in candied ginger.
- For those who are too chicken to try the real stuff, here's an alternative: Midori, coconut rum, absinthe, and club soda. It'll quench ya.
- 3 parts gin, 1 part creme de violette, 2 dashes aromatic bitters over the top.
- From top to bottom is cointreau, chocolate cream liqueur, creme de violette, and grenadine at the core. A shot meant to be downed in one go, as it will curdle otherwise.
- A shot of Midori topped with brandy. Tastes vaguely of apple Jolly Rancher.
- Kiwi, watermelon, strawberries, cream, syrup, dark rum, dragonberry rum, blended with ice. The least alcoholic of the set.
- Half olive brine and half pepper infused vodka, with several dashes of peychaud's bitters to create the flame effect.
- 2 oz gin, 1 egg white, 1 tbsp ultrafine sugar, 1/2 oz lemon juice, 1/2 oz lime juice, 1 1/2 oz cream, 1/4 lychee liqueur; shake vigorously for 1 min with no ice, 3 min with, pour into a chilled glass with 1-2 oz soda water.
- Orange juice, pineapple juice, coconut milk, rum, and a splash of club soda. Softly spicy and deceptively sweet on the nose, delicately bittersweet on the palate.
- Pan Galactic Gargleblaster
- Cactus Juice
- Romulan Ale
- Newfoundland Screech (like Moonshine)
- Beer (various brands and flavours)
- Wine/Sake (see Beer)
- Rum, Tequila, Whiskey, etc.
- Blood (From various animals)
- Virgin Cocktails
- Coffee/Tea/Hot Chocolate
- Milk/Chocolate Milk
- Fries/Sweet Potato Fries/Onion Rings
- Fish Sticks
- Grilled Cheese
- Basic Salads
- Vegetable/Fruit Trays